The BC Ministry of Health reported 555 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday, November 10th.
There have been 210,758 cases of COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
New cases were reported in these health regions:
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 50
- Fraser Health: 197
- Island Health: 88
- Interior Health: 114
- Northern Health: 106
There are currently 4,321 active cases of COVID-19 in the province.
203,909 people who tested positive have recovered.
There are now a total of 404 people in hospital due to COVID-19, 117 of whom are in critical care — ICU or acute care units.
11 people have died from COVID-related causes, making the provincial death toll at 2,234.
Data by Vaccination Status:
Past week cases (Nov. 2-8) – Total 3,489
* Not vaccinated: 2,020 (57.9%)
* Partially vaccinated: 182 (5.2%)
* Fully vaccinated: 1,287 (36.9%)
Past two weeks cases hospitalized (Oct. 26 to Nov. 8) – Total 417
* Not vaccinated: 271 (65.0%)
* Partially vaccinated: 24 (5.8%)
* Fully vaccinated: 122 (29.3%)
There have been three new health-care facility outbreaks.
90.5% (4,195,116) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 86.4% (4,003,628) received their second dose.
In addition, 90.9% (3,932,843) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose and 87.0% (3,760,978) received their second dose.
Some links include:
- Details on the latest provincial restrictions
- BCCDC information on how to get tested
- Support for mental health and wellbeing
You can view the worldwide stats here.