Avril Lavigne is coming home to Canada in her first nationwide tour in over ten years!
The ‘Bite Me Canada’ 2022 tour kicks off on May 3rd of next year with special guests grandson and Mod Sun.
And yes, there will be a stop at Victoria’s Save on Foods Memorial Centre!
The Ontario native will perform at 14 venues across Canada, kicking off in Moncton, New Brunswick and wrapping up here in Victoria, British Columbia on May 25th 2022.
Artist presale for the tour begins Monday, November 29th at 10 a.m.. Public on-sale begins on Friday, December 3rd at 10 a.m. local time.
$1 will be added to each ticket sold will go towards the Avril Lavigne Foundation, which supports people with Lyme Disease as well as other serious illnesses and disabilities.
2022 won’t just mark Lavigne’s return to the Canadian stage, however, the year also celebrates the 20th anniversary of Avril’s diamond-selling album ‘Let Go’ featuring award winning singles Sk8ter Boi and Complicated.
You can see a full list of ‘Bite Me Canada’ 2022 Tour Dates below:
- May 3rd – Avenir Centre – Moncton, NB
- May 4th- Scotiabank Centre – Halifax, NS
- May 6th- Videotron Centre – Quebec City, QC
- May 7th- Place Bell – Montreal, QC
- May 9th- TD Place Arena – Ottawa, ON
- May 10th- Budweiser Gardens – London, ON
- May 12th- Caesars Windsor – Windsor, ON
- May 13th- Coca-Cola Coliseum – Toronto, ON
- May 17th- Canada Life Centre – Winnipeg, MB
- May 18th- SaskTel Centre – Saskatoon, SK
- May 19th- Rogers Place – Edmonton, AB
- May 21st- Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium – Calgary, AB
- May 22nd- Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium – Calgary, AB
- May 24th- Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre – Vancouver, BC
- May 25th- Save-On Foods Memorial Centre – Victoria, BC