There’s a brand new ‘Friends’ inspired apartment building in Victoria “where location is a Central Perk”.
Ross Terrace, inspired by the popular ‘90s sitcom, launched last year in Quadra Village with 64 affordable, pet-friendly units.
The complex by Aryze encourages neighbours to interact and was intentionally designed to foster a car-lite lifestyle.
According to their website, the complexes’ units, which range from studio to 3 bedrooms, are 100% affordable, with 25% of the apartments offered below a market rate.
Designs include open air building corridors across a planted courtyard, murals and even a “PIVOT!” neon sign as a sitcom-inspired easter egg.
- Striking architecture, created in collaboration with Chris Foyd + Stellar Architects, with landscape design by Biophilia Collective
- Hand-painted murals by local artist Kay Gallivan
- Sleek, durable kitchens with stone counters and subway tile backsplash
- Full stainless steel kitchen appliance package by Whirlpool
- White shaker cabinetry with birch box built-ins with feature light
- Durable sealed concrete floors throughout
- Lofty 9ft ceilings with exposed venting
- Overheight windows in all apartments
- Samsung 24” laundry pair with energy-efficient heat pump dryer
- High quality Moen kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Low voltage LED lighting
- Enhanced wall and floor assemblies quieter living, for you and your neighbours
- Complimentary Modo memberships (plus a new Modo car for the building!)
Ross Terrace is currently fully rented, but keep an eye out for these highly sought after units!
You can see more photos of Ross Terrace below: