Happy Tuesday, Victoria!
If you find yourself with some free time throughout the day, we have got you covered.
From festive art galleries to experimental cabaret shows, here are five things to do in and around Victoria this Tuesday, December 13th:
BeanJuice: A cabaret of sorts…
Bean Juice a cabaret of sorts is a fundraiser for the Bean Juice camp for Otherworld. In this show, you may see some stuff you never knew you needed to see. whether you are going to Otherworld or not you won’t want to miss it.
- Where: The Mint Victoria, 1414 Douglas Street
- When: Tuesday, December 13th, 7 p.m.
IQ 2000 Trivia at Felicita’s Pub
IQ 2000 Trivia is one of the funniest quiz nights in Victoria!! Round up some friends to prove your intellectual excellence, mental mettle, and cerebral superiority!!
- Where: Felicita’s Pub, 3800 Finnerty Road
- When: Tuesday, December 13th, 7p.m.
Savauge Comedy presents a live comedy show featuring several talented comedians at Ile Sauvage Brewing.
Featuring Chris Betts, Shane Priestley, Evan Mumford, Henok Meresa, Max Lance, Jillian Stanley, Michael Bedford and Elyott Ryan.
- Where: Harbour Comedy, 2960 Bridge Street
- When: Tuesday, December 13th, from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Deck the Walls XIII
In its annual holiday exhibition, Madrona Gallery features new works from gallery artists and staff favourites.
- Where: Madrona Gallery, 606 View Street
- When: December 3rd to December 17th, 2022
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Holiday Movie Nights
Holiday movie nights return to the Oak Bay Beach Hotel!
For Tuesday’s viewing of A White Christmas, guests can enjoy this holiday film with food and snacks including alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, pizza, salad, a dessert of the day or freshly popped popcorn.
- Where: Oak Bay Beach Hotel, 1175 Beach Drive
- When: Tuesday, December 13th, 5:15 p.m. to 10 p.m.