With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, lovers across Vancouver Island will be celebrating in style as they share their special day together.
When it comes to love languages, food is one of its own, but when it’s served in a cozy room or a candlelit booth?
According to the reviews of well over one million dining experiences across the country, OpenTable, a restaurant review website, compiled the 100 best restaurants to dine in across Canada for Valentine’s Day.
Whether you’re looking for a great night out or a romantic experience in Victoria, these seven restaurants have made the cut and for good reason!
Alpina Restaurant at Villa Eyrie Resort
- Where: Alpina Restaurant at Villa Eyrie Resort, 600 Ebedora Lane
- When: Open 7 days a week from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm! (9:00 pm On Friday & Saturday)
Finn’s Seafood Restaurant
- Where: Finn’s Seafood, 1208 Wharf Street
- When: Tuesday to Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Glo Restaurant + Lounge
- Where: Glo Restaurant, 2940 Jutland Road
- Sunday to Thursday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Happy hour 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tea at The Empress
- Where: Tea at the Empress, 721 Government Street
- When: Monday to Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Vista 18 Restaurant + Lounge
- Where: 740 Burdett Avenue
- When: Monday to Sunday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., 3:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: 820 Yates Street
- When: Tuesday to Saturday, 5 to 9 p.m.
The Butchart Gardens – The Dining Room
- Where: 800 Benvenuto Avenue
- When: Monday to Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Click here to see the rest of the restaurants that made the cut!