Victoria is gearing up for a remarkable event that brings the community together while making a positive impact on children’s lives.
The RBC Race for the Kids is set to take place on Sunday, June 11th at Tillicum Centre, promising a day filled with energy, enthusiasm, and a shared commitment to support kids in BC’.
Since 1986, participants and supporters have turned countless small steps into mighty strides in child health—and this year, you could be one of them!
Without further ado, here are 5 things to know about the event:
- RBC Race for the Kids, BC’s largest family fun run, where families have come together for an exciting, fun-filled day to celebrate BC’s kids.
- Since 1986 (38 years!), race participants and supporters have transformed countless small steps into mighty strides in the advancement of care for children throughout BC. You will be supporting the areas of greatest need at BC Children’s Hospital—to tackle the most complex physical and mental challenges facing kids and youth in the province.
- RBC Race for the Kids, has helped to improve countless kids lives across the province of BC and Yukon.
- Participants can walk, run and/or wheel along to show their support for kids across the province.
- The run takes place on Sunday, June 11th by and you can register online today at raceforthekidsbc.ca. Registration is only $35, but if you commit to fundraising at least $50, you can register for free!
This year’s RBC Race for the Kids will take place at Tillicum Centre in Saanich, kicking off at 9 a.m. sharp—but it’s recommended you get there early! Warm-up starts at 8:40 am.
Following the race, there will be a post-event celebration, so make sure you stick around!
As BC’s largest family fun run, RBC Race for the Kids has helped improve the lives of countless kids since its inception.
By rallying together, we can help tackle the biggest health threats facing kids. Each step you take in this year’s race will make a big difference in the lives of children and families with serious and lifelong childhood diseases.
Together, we can race toward a healthier future—make sure you register for your spot today!
- Where: Tillicum Centre, 3170 Tillicum Road
- When: Sunday, June 11th – race starts at 9 a.m. sharp, warm-up at 8:40 a.m.
- To register: Register online here
With files from Seanna Wainman