Good news, dog and brewery lovers alike!
There’s a brewery in Victoria that has a place set for your furry friends to join you at the dinner table.
So, hop on over to a patio table and enjoy an afternoon of sun, delicious food, and refreshing beer with the whole gang.
Order between a choice of three different dishes and treat them to a doggie “beer” while you wait — the Beef & Barley Dunkel or the Chicken & Peanut Pilsner.
Your dinner selection includes:
- Chicken Stew, made with chicken, rice, peas, carrots, and more
- Meatballs with lean ground beef, eggs, green beans, lima beans, and whole kernel corn
- Bacon & Egg bites — with no dairy
Please let them know if your pupper has any allergies or food sensitivities.
Everything is made without dog toxins such as leeks, onions, added salt, garlic, and more — so, you can have a worry free meal with your best pal!
- Where: 350 Bay Street
- When: Open 7 days a week
- Monday to Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday from 11:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.