It’s Friday already, Victoria!
Time is sure flying when you’re having fun and if you’re looking to keep the momentum up, today is just as packed for things to do.
From food, music and hockey, there will surely be something for you to do, without further ado, here are 5 things to do this Friday, September 22nd:
It’s back for another year, and promises to be better than ever! City of Langford’s second annual Food Truck & Music Festival kicks off at The Station this weekend, and you’re invited.
The two-day festival will run through Friday, September 22nd and Saturday, September 23rd at the Langford Station Arts and Cultural District.
Featuring over a dozen food trucks, a lineup of local musicians, beer garden, and lots of games and activities, this is one annual event you won’t want to miss.
- Where: 720 Station Avenue, Downtown Langford
- 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday, September 22nd
- 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, September 23rd
Hockey fans on Vancouver Island are in for an exciting treat this week as the Vancouver Canucks host their training camp roster at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre.
The four-day event, which kicks off today, Thursday, September 21st, and runs until Sunday, September 24th, promises to showcase the team’s talent and set the stage for a promising season.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street
- When: Thursday, September 21st to Sunday, September 24th – click here for times
Head to the Canadian Brewhouse tonight as the Victoria Royals kick off their regular-season off against the Vancouver Giants! Make sure to arrive early for good seats.
- Where: Canadian Brewhouse at Uptown Shopping Centre
- When: Friday, September 22nd, puck drops at 7 p.m.
Get ready, wrestling fans, because Vancouver Island Pro Wrestling (VIPW) is returning to the West Shore tonight!
Celebrating a decade of electrifying entertainment, VIPW is proud to present the 10th Anniversary Tour Night One at the Langford Legion.
After a long-awaited renovation, this local venue is set to host an unforgettable night of hard-hitting, high-flying action that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Where: Langford Legion, 761 Station Avenue
- When: Friday, September 22nd, 6:30 p.m.
That’s right, it’s that time of year—the Luxton Fall Fair in Langford is back for their 113th autumn extravaganza!
It’s a community favourite for a reason, so don’t miss out on the ultimate autumn-spirit inducing event you can enjoy with family and friends.
Presented to you by the Metchosin Farmers Institute and Luxton Fair Committee, you’re invited to explore their variety of activities, delicious treats, and Midway rides from Friday, September 22nd to Sunday, September 24th on the Luxton fairgrounds in Langford!
- Where: 1040 Marwood Avenue
- When: Friday, September 22nd to Sunday, September 24th—hours vary depending on the day