The holidays have left and they’ve taken the snow with them.
That familiar Victoria wind has picked up and a smattering of rain has already made its first appearance this year – so we’re here to tell you how to make the best of it!
This year, take a trip up north to Tofino – one of Vancouver Island’s most scenic and lively vacation destinations – and experience first-hand the thrill of the winter storm-watching season.
Bundle up in your warmest clothes and make sure to bring a raincoat (umbrellas won’t withstand the tempest) so you can feel the misty spray of the ocean – or enjoy the sights from the comfort of the fireside!
Sitka Law Group is making it happen for one lucky winner
Here’s your chance to beat the post-holiday blues by planning the perfect getaway, because Sitka Law Group is giving away a two-night stay at the luxurious ocean-side Wickaninnish Inn, valued at $480 per night!
Catch the storm raging all around you while you lounge in your first or second floor Beach Deluxe room, or don the complementary Helly Hansen raincoats and step out into the stormy day.
It’s a great way to fully immerse yourself in a good old-fashioned Vancouver Island getaway, and here’s how you could end up doing it for free!
Contest CLOSED – Congrats Lindsay Byers!
Enter to win this amazing two-night stay at the Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino, by completing the following:
- LIKE Sitka Law Group on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook or Twitter and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- COMMENT below and tell us if you’ve ever been storm watching before, and what your experience was like! (1 entry)
* Certificate can be availed for two nights in a first or second floor Beach Deluxe room valued at $480/night
* Valid January 5th, 2018 through April 30, 2018 OR October 1, 2018 through April 30, 2019
* Excluding all select holiday periods including US and Canadian statutory holidays, Valentines Day/Weekend, and the Inn’s January closure dates (January 2nd – February 9th, 2018)
The winner will be drawn on January 22nd – good luck!