Sip, sip, hooray!
The Victoria International Wine festival is back in town for another fabulous weekend this September, and we’ve partnered up with them to give YOU the chance to win some drool-worthy prizes.
Every year, the festival organizers partner with a different country to present their unique selection of wines exclusively to the guests at the event. And this year, the country of choice is Germany!
With its cool climates and abundance of fresh fruit, Germany produces excellent reds and whites that pair perfectly with many types of cuisines.
And at this year’s Victoria International Wine festival, you’ll have the opportunity to taste 10 different German wines – including 4 distinct Rieslings, 4 Pinot Trio, 1 Sparkling and 1 Gewürztraminer – courtesy of Wines of Germany.
Haven’t made plans to check out the festival yet? Read on to find out how you can score some free tickets and more goodies!
One lucky winner will get two free tickets to the Victoria International Wine Festival on Friday night (September 21st).
They’ll also receive one Wines of Germany Picnic Rucksack which includes the following:
- 4 plates
- 4 wine glasses
- 4 sets of cutlery
- 1 bottle chiller
- 1 corkscrew
- 1 sparkling wine stopper
- 1 t-shirt and magazine
The total prize package is valued at $300.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- LIKE Victoria Wine Festival on Facebook and comment below to let us know (1 entry).
- Click GOING or INTERESTED on the Victoria International Wine Festival 2018 event page and comment below to let us know (1 entry).
- Comment below and tag the person/people you want to take with you to the Victoria International Wine Festival. (1 entry).
Thursday, September 20th – 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Friday, September 21st – 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Saturday, September 22nd – 3:00pm – 5:30pm & 7:00pm – 9:30pm
- Where: Parkside Hotel and Spa (810 Humboldt Street, Victoria BC)
- Admission: Tickets start at $50. Click here to purchase.