If you missed out on their first event, now’s your chance to take advantage of the renowned Fairmont Empress‘ upcoming job fair on March 6. Taking place from 4:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m, the Fairmont Empress has made this fair easier than ever to attend!
Even if you’re working during the day or attending school, you can still pop by after for an on-the-spot interview for a variety of positions. Mark your calendars and get ready to join a team of passionate and caring professionals who love coming to work every day!
Located on Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour, this National Historic Site is not only a landmark for travelers from all over the world, it’s also a sought-after destination for prospective employees.
Named one of 2019’s Best Places to Work in Canada by Glassdoor, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is known for its extraordinary reputation, culture and employee satisfaction, with higher than 4-star ratings on Glassdoor and Indeed employee reviews.
Perks include industry leading pay rates, free meals at work, food, beverage, and hotel discounts, recognition and reward programs, comprehensive benefits including MSP, and retirement savings plans!
Positions Available (Full-Time, Part-Time, & Seasonal):
- Room Attendants & Housekeepers ($18.05 – $22.54)
- Bartenders ($18.40 – $23.02 plus gratuities)
- Servers & Junior Servers ($14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities)
- Restaurant Hosts ($16.15 – $20.18 plus gratuities)
- In Room Dining Servers ($14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities)
- Banquet Porters & Servers ($14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities)
- Journeyperson Cooks ($26.79)
- Dishwashers/Stewards Helpers ($18.23 – $22.82)
- Guest Services Agents & Royal Service Agents ($18.81 – $23.49)
- Porters & Doorpersons ($14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities)
- Gardener’s Helpers ($18.08 – $22.59)
- Willow Stream Spa: Spa Attendants, RMTs, Massage & Body Technicians and Aestheticians
- When: March 6, 2019, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Lower lobby, Fairmont Empress, 721 Government Street – please use entrance off Belleville Street
- What to Bring: Prospective applicants are asked to bring a resume and to dress professionally.
Unable to attend the career fair? Not to worry, you can still apply for any of the positions listed above at www.fairmontcareers.com.