Happy Hour – it’s a staple of Victoria, and if you find that sweet spot that offers tasty eats and delightful drink specials at a wicked price, you’ve basically hit the proverbial jackpot!
Luckily, Boom + Batten Restaurant hits the mark on all of the above (and then some).
Between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., as well as 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. every day, patrons can indulge in delicious fare – like their signature “Big Mac” fried chicken, or choose from their selection of handcrafted pizzas – all while taking in the stunning Inner Harbour views.
The perfect libation to compliment your meal is a big deal!
Here are a few of our favourite Happy Hour drinks at Boom + Batten:
- Prosecco – Zonin Cuvée 1821
- House Martini – Tanqueray Flor de Cevilla, Sherimgham Kazuki Gin, Belvedere, Alvear Fino Sherry + star anise
- Pints of Peroni,
- Classic Caesar – “Haus” sausage, spicy beans and a fancy olive
- Ketel Cucumber Cocktail – Kettle one herbal infusions + tonic
In-house and more
Aside from the charming atmosphere of Boom + Batten’s sit-down restaurant, they also house a cozy cafe at the same location where they serve brunch and more. Fancy some biscuits and gravy, anyone?
You can order expertly pre-made charcuterie ‘Boom Boxes’ and ‘Boom Boards’ for yourself, featuring an assortment of delicious cheeses, cured meats, fruits and veggies and fruits!
Better than that, we’re giving away Boom Boxes to THREE lucky winners if you’re looking to try one for yourself, of your choosing!
CONTEST CLOSED** Congratulations to Dannielle Siewertsen, Parker Tamara Blairski and Mandy Fisher!
For a chance to WIN a charcuterie Boom Box of your choosing from Boom + Batten, complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Boom + Batten on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Boom + Batten on Instagram and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Make sure to register your comment account below when entering a contest so we can let you know if you win.
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on November 18th, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!
- Where: 2 Paul Kane Place
- Hours; Sunday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Brunch: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
Cafe: Monday – Sunday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Reservations: Reserve online or call (250) 940-5850