Calling all food-lovers!
How’d you like to level up your foodie game; all from the comfort of your own home?
Westshore Town Centre is bringing the heat (and the sweet!) to living rooms all across the Victoria region with their massive virtual event dubbed FEAST: at home.
In lieu of Westshore Town Centre’s annual FEAST food truck event, they’ve created an online, month-long epic series of events that promise to tantalize the taste buds of even the pickiest food connoisseurs – and you’re invited!
For the entirety of August, FEAST: at home will be bring foodies of Victoria daily activities of delicious proportion such as cooking demos, snack ideas and a TON of weekly giveaways.
Here’s a sneak peek into what to expect from this epic event:
- Cooking demos
- Tune into WTC’s socials for a behind the scenes look into how some of your fave dishes are made at eateries like Sizzling Tandoor and the Chopped Leaf plus, dive into delectable treats from Purdys Chocolatier!
- Kids can cook too!
- An IGTV video series of simple recipes for little ones to help make at home (ie: apple nachos or mini chicken pot pies), all presented by local mamas
- Snackable Self-Care
- Enjoy weekly food-related topics, such as foods to incorporate into your diet for luscious locks and glowing skin, kitchen organizational tips and more
- Picnic Basket giveaway
- This is one you won’t want to miss! Westshore Town Centre will hand deliver 40 carefully curated picnic baskets full of goodies from their restaurants (10 per week) via contactless delivery (in the municipalities of Colwood & Langford) to Instagram contest winners
- Blogs and social takeovers
- All month long, WTC will shine a spotlight on their retailers through blogs and social posts – and they’ll all be about food in some way! Keep an eye on their website from retailers like Coles, Mastermind Toys and even Noodlebox!
- FEAST at Home Dinner Party
- The cherry on top – literally! Mark your calendar for Saturday, August 22 and grab your tickets fast because this one-night-only event is sure to sell out. WTC has cooked up a night of foodie fun for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Your ticket includes a complete ingredient kit (that will be dropped to your door via contactless delivery on the day of the event) of everything you need for a cooking lesson from local celebrity chef, Dan Hayes of the London Chef. Before you get cooking, enjoy a table design tutorial from a local special guest designer, and then hear from the WTC wine consultant about the suggested wine pairing. Bonus – they’ll take care of dessert too!
Victoria Buzz is proud to be a media sponsor of what promises to be a delicious and delightful event, and keep your eyes peeled for our very own Nicole Bentham as a host for the dinner party!
Westshore Town Centre has got you (and your entire family!) covered in checking all the things off your to-do list.
From banking, to picking up a loaf of bread or bottle of wine for tonight’s dinner, filling a prescription, getting a pedicure or even partaking in a fitness class, they’re there for all of your needs – and then some!
- When: All month long, from August 1st to August 31st.
- Where: Online!