In light of all that’s happening in the world, we think you deserve to treat yourself to some serious self-care; and luckily, Westshore Town Centre has everything you need (and then some!) to indulge in the perfect virtual day of fun.
On November 29th, from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. via Zoom, Covet & Crave will deliver a day filled with workshops on everything from food and fashion to beauty and décor. All designed to pamper, inspire AND entertain.. in the safest way possible!
Event tickets are complimentary, and you can grab yours online today, but it gets even better!
The first 100 guests to register will receive a complimentary digital portrait – using a selfie you provide – created by Lauren of Lovely Lolo Creative. Bonus, all portraits will be used to create a future art installation at Westshore Town Centre.
It’s completely free to follow along with your friends for the day, but if you want to partake in the “make and bake” portions of Covet & Crave, you can grab yourself the Playdate Pack.
The Playdate Pack is only $20, and you’ll get a box of goodies (valued at over $150!) to make your day extra special, including:
- Westshore Town Centre branded mug
- Starbucks coffee
- Westshore Town Centre branded charcuterie board
- On Boards cookbook (Coles)
- Tea samples (Bulk Barn)
- Mini hedgehogs (Purdys)
- Face mask (Shoppers Beauty Boutique)
- Bath puff (Shoppers Beauty Boutique)
- Mini-bath bomb (Metchosin Soapworks)
- Hand made soap (Metchosin Soapworks)
Even better than this (I know, right?) we’re giving away an exclusive VIP Playdate Pack to one lucky winner, which includes all of the above PLUS a cozy kit from La Vie en Rose (fuzzy slippers, sleep mask and microwavable pouch) – contest details are below!
Check out the jam-packed itinerary for the day-long virtual event:
- 10:00 a.m. – Start your day off with a cup of Starbucks coffee and an easy movement session led by an Orangetheory trainer.
- 10:30 a.m. – Meet Janine and Robert, foodie friends who will walk you through the creation of a beautiful breakfast charcuterie board using ingredients from Fairway Market – family brunch will never be the same!
- 11:15 a.m. – Level up your hair game and learn three unique braid designs with Chatters stylist, Lauren Herdman.
- 12:00 p.m. – Face the day with a “fresh for fall” beauty tutorial hosted by glam gal Lisa Smart with her “must have” list from Shopper’s Drug Mart Beauty Boutique.
- 12:45 p.m. – Embrace your passion for fashion with fashionista and YouTuber Maria Makarenko, who will show you how to make the most of key pieces in your wardrobe (plus some fab finds you won’t be able to live without!), starring Reitmans, Gap Factory, Mark’s, Suzanne’s, Ardene & La Vie en Rose.
- 1:30 p.m – Who says home décor needs to be expensive? Instagrammer Lindsey West will show you how to transform a simple glass vase from Dollarama into a showstopper.
- 2:00 p.m. – You to a tea! Learn the properties of tea ingredients and how to choose the blend that’s right for your needs starring herbalist, Stacey Fujikawa and loose leaf tea from Bulk Barn.
- 2:30 p.m. – Life happens, chocolate helps. We’ll let you in on the secret to making a single serving mug cake with just the right amount of Purdy’s chocolatey goodness – and it’s all for you.
- 2:45 p.m. – It’s 5 o’clock somewhere and cocktail hour just got better thanks to BC Signature Liquor! Learn how to make seasonal cocktails, perfect for the cooler nights ahead.
- 3:30 p.m. – Join in a fireside chat for some real talk about #MomLife with local mama and lifestyle blogger Jannine MacKinnon and special guests.
- 4:30 p.m. – Farewell
Grab your gal pals (virtually) and snag your tickets, because these won’t last long, and join in on what promises to be a truly inspiring and pampering day!
To enter to win the $200 VIP playdate gift pack from Westshore Town Centre, complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Westshore Town Centre on Facebook, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Westshore Town Centre on Instagram, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
- COMMENT below telling us who you’d take on this virtual playdate! (1 entry for every comment)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and comment below letting us know once you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on November 22nd, 2020. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter within 24 hours of the contest closing. Good luck!