Soccer fans of Victoria, where are you at?
While we haven’t been able to enjoy a live game in a little while, soccer culture in Victoria is alive and well – and thanks to Pacific FC’s all-new training facility, some very lucky budding soccer stars will get to train with the best of the best.
We’ve even partnered with PFC to give away two free registrations to the program – contest details on that PLUS a massive grand prize are below!
Led by PFC’s Technical Director, James Merriman, the Trident Development Program will take place at the all-new multi-sport Island Training Centre – the 55,000-square-foot facility in Langford is actually home to the largest indoor field house in British Columbia.
The Trident Development Program looks to provide motivated players with the opportunity to train consistently over the Spring season (Apr/May/June/July), with two training sessions per week through-out the 12 week comprehensive program.
The training environment will follow the current Phase 1 guidelines, and the program will adapt in terms of training phase based on health authority, via sport and BC Soccer restriction updates. Health and safety of the players, families and staff will remain at the forefront of the training environment.
The program is available to two different sets of ages,
Tuesday April 13th – Friday July 2nd
U8 – U11 Group 1 – Tuesdays & Fridays, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
U12 – U14 Group 1 – Tuesdays & Fridays, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Wednesday April 14th – Sunday July 4th
U8 – U11 Group 2 – Wednesdays & Sundays – Wednesday, 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
U12 – U14 Group 2 – Wednesdays & Sundays, Wednesday, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Sunday, 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Each program includes:
- Fun/Engaging/Challenging sessions
- TDP Curriculum – Focus on Fundamentals of Soccer
- Professional/Certified Coaches-led sessions
- Pacific FC 1st Team player appearances
- Jamborees (subject to approval by Health Authorities)
- Competitive player development environment
You can sign-up to register for the program here, but make sure you snag a spot before they’re all gone!
Even better, you can win one of two free registrations below OR the chance to win a grand prize of a Suite night at a PFC game, once they’re back in action!
To enter to win one of two free registrations to the Trident Development Program OR a Suite night at a PFC game, please do one or more of the following:
- LIKE Pacific FC and Island Training Centre on Facebook and leave a comment below once you have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Pacific FC and Island Training Centre on Instagram and leave a comment below once you have (1 entry)
- COMMENT below who your favourite soccer star is! (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m on Thursday, April 8th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter. Make sure to register when commenting below.
- When: Kicks off on April 13th – full schedule here
- Where: Island Training Centre, 3299 Kettle Creek Crescent, Langford
- Cost: $475 plus GST, which includes 24 training sessions
- To register: Register online here