Are you looking to join the ranks of one of the fastest-growing industries in Victoria, or for a fun spring/summer job in an exciting environment?
Look no further than Delta Ocean Pointe Resort, who are hiring for an array of positions—and are hosting a job fair this Friday!
This Friday, March 4th, join Victoria’s Delta Hotel from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. in their Arbutus Ballroom to apply for various positions available, including:
- Second Cook ($22.02/hr starting wage)
- Third Cook ($20.82/hr starting wage)
- Banquet Server ($15.75/hr starting wage)
- Host ($17.58/hr starting wage)
- Food Runner/Busser ($16.77/hr starting wage)
- Restaurant Server ($15.75/hr starting wage)
- Bartender ($17.19/hr starting wage)
- Guest Service Agent ($20.91/hr starting wage)
- Bell Attendant ($17.19/hr starting wage)
- Housekeeper/Room Attendant ($21.79/hr starting wage)
- Assistant Room Attendant ($20.50/hr starting wage)
- Assistant Groundskeeper ($20.50/hr starting wage)
You can find more info on each position online, and positions are starting in March, April and May.
Delta Victoria is nestled within the inner harbour and boasts waterfront views, a popular eatery and has become sought-after destination for prospective employees—employment within the hotel could be your launching pad to advance your career in hospitality.
Mark your calendars and get ready to join a team of passionate and caring professionals who love coming to work every day!
Delta Victoria asks that prospective applicants bring a resume and ID to the job fair, if attending in person.
If you’re unable to attend the career fair, not to worry, you can still apply for any of the positions listed above online.
- Where: Arbutus Ballroom, Delta Hotel ground floor, 100 Harbour Road
- When: Friday, March 4th, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.