Grab your besties—market season is upon us!
It’s that quiet time after summer fades and before the holiday season kicks into full swing—we settle in, we get cozy and we start to slow down.
The Bay Centre is hosting the Fall Fling Handmade Market by the Market Collective on Sunday, November 6th from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
With 36 incredible #yyj small businesses, this event will help fling you into the new season and get you hyped for all of your holiday gifting.
Not only will the first 100 guests to check-in at the Market Collective’s shop get a $10 Bay Centre gift card*, we’ve partnered with the Bay Centre to give away a $100 gift card to spend at the Market Collective during the Fall Fling Handmade Market!
*Distribution starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 10 am PT. One per customer. Must be 19+ and present to received gift card. While quantities last.
Check out the market’s full vendor line-up:
4 Dirty Monkeys Soapworks
Andy Pandy Crochet
Art by Sharon Lam
Banks and Bold Studio
Elk & The Tide
Island Guy With Chai
Island Jerky/Oh Yummy Snacks Collective
Kim Lionhart Designs
Lady Stardust Handbags
Laurie A. McDonald
Little Sins Chocolate
Forge & Forage
MisMack Clean Cosmentics
Natasha van Netten
New Folk & Cabin
Pixie Chicks Spices
Quaint & Dainty Designs
Salt + Pepper Arts
Sparrow Urban Farm
Tall Trees Creative
Tall Trees Leather
Wendy Cardiff Creative
White Rabbit Jewellery Co.
Where the Wild Things Glow
- LIKE The Bay Centre on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW @TheBayCentre on Instagram and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until November 4th, 2022. Good luck!
- When: Sunday, November 6th, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Where: Bay Centre, 1150 Douglas Street | Centre Court & Level 2