Cocktails, charcuterie and Westshore’s best coffee shop—name a more iconic trio!
This April, you’ll get the chance to experience all three at Rhino Langford’s exclusive event, which will feature award-winning sleight-of-hand magician, Jason Verners, local DJ Paul, spring-inspired cocktails, and hand-crafted charcuterie boards for all.
Happening Saturday, April 15th, the magical event will offer two showings—one at 5:30 p.m., and one at 8 p.m.—for the chance enjoy a relaxing cocktail hour accompanied with great music, tasty food, and some magical entertainment.
Tickets are available online now, but be sure to grab them quick—Rhino’s Lavender Launch Party sold out in record time, and this is one event you won’t want to miss!
We’ve also partnered with Rhino Coffee House to give away two tickets to this highly anticipated event, and you’ll find those contest details below.
And speaking of lavender, with Spring on the horizon, Rhino Coffee House has partnered with Bilston Creek for a dreamy collab all month long.
In partnership with the Metchosin lavender farm, Rhino will be creating lavender lattes, lemonade refreshers, donuts, and feature cocktails for the month of March.
And don’t forget to snap a picture of their Instagram-worthy limited edition lavender coffee sleeve when trying out their drinks—they’re only sticking around until the end of the month!
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to Magic Hour at Rhino Coffee House, please complete one or more of the following:
- LIKE Rhino Coffee House Langford on Facebook and comment below letting us know you have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Rhino Coffee House Langford on Instagram and comment below letting us know you have (1 entry)
- SHARE this article on Facebook/Twitter and comment below letting us know you have (1 entry)
We’ll draw a winner on March 23rd – good luck!
Magic Hour at Rhino Coffee House
- Where: Rhino Coffee House Langford, 2840 Peatt Road, Unit 111
- When: Saturday, April 15th – events at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Tickets: Grab yours online here!