If you’ve frequented the downtown Victoria food scene, you’ve probably heard of The Hallway.
The Hallway restaurant is a social gathering place with a modern west coast shareable style menu, accompanied by a large handcrafted cocktail bar menu including a local beer and wine list.
They’re committed to providing the best west coast cuisines with almost entirely all BC-sourced ingredients.
The existing restaurant was recently taken over by two new owner/operators, Roshni and Sagar Kumar, whose main goal is to make it a family-oriented eatery, where people can come to enjoy meals together.
The downtown eatery is now open 7 days a week, featuring every day brunch from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., daily happy hour from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., and late night happy hour from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
They will also feature an ‘All Day menu’, which will remain the same each day, as well vegetarian options and a special kids’ menu!
You can check out their food and drink menus online, and we’ve partnered with The Hallway to give away a $50 gift card to their restaurant—so you can try them out for yourself!
For your chance to win a $50 gift card to The Hallway restaurant, please do one or more of the following:
- LIKE The Hallway on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- FOLLOW The Hallway on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this article on Facebook or Twitter and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. on April 12th. Make sure to register when commenting below!
- Where: 1724 Douglas Street
- 10 a.m. – 12 a.m., Sunday to Thursday
- 10 a.m. – 1 a.m, Friday & Saturday
- To book: Head online to make your reservation!
Facebook | Instagram | Website