One of our favourite fall markets is back, marking the official start of cozy season!
Crafted Farmhouse Market returns to beautiful Sidney by the sea next weekend, and you’re invited.
Hosted within Mary Winspear Centre on Friday, October 27th and Saturday, October 28th, you’ll find over 60 local artisans showcasing their wares.
The event will also feature live music, food trucks, and even a licensed ‘Sip & Shop’ serving up tasty beverages from Hoyne Brewing and Deep Cove Winery.
If you’re interested in checking it out for yourself, you’re in luck—we’ve partnered with Crafted Farmhouse to give away FOUR weekend passes plus some extra goodies, and you’ll find those contest details below.
The event will run from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on October 27th, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on October 28th, and entry is $5 CASH admission at the door.
Can’t make it to shop in person? You can visit the maker directory online!
If you are attending the event in person, it pays to get there early, as the first 10 in line will get a swag bag filled with vendor products—and then every 25th person in line will get one, while supplies last.
Also, each paid entry gets entered to win a large gift basket full of vendor goodies!
And for the little ones, Elsa & Anna will make an appearance for a meet and greet from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. on the Saturday!
To enter for your chance to win FOUR weekend entry passes to the Crafted Farmhouse Market plus $50 in market bucks, complete at least one or more of the following:
- LIKE the Crafted Farmhouse Market on Facebook and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Crafted Farmhouse Market on Instagram and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on October 25th, 2023. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- When: Friday, October 27th – 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday, October 28th – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Mary Winspear Centre, 2243 Beacon Avenue, Sidney
- Tickets: $5 CASH admission at the door