Keep busy this weekend with our list of things to do in Victoria this weekend, Saturday, April 22, and Sunday, April 23, 2017.
- What: Victoria’s largest building, renovation and decor event taking place in three arenas in one location. Exhibits featuring newest and best products and services for your home, garden and outdoor living space.
- When: Saturday April 22 from 9:30am-5:30pm and Sunday April 23 from 10:00am-4:00pm
- Where: West Shore Parks & Recreation, 1767 Island Highway
- Admission: FREE
- What: Thrifty Foods is celebrating their 40th year all year long and will be hosting their second 40th birthday celebration of the year at all Thrifty Foods locations this Saturday.
- When: Saturday, April 22 from 10 AM – 5 PM
- Where: All Thrifty Food locations. Click here to see where Victoria Buzz will be located.
- What: Relive the magic and get up close and live with some of your favourite Disney characters, Gaston, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Cogsworth, Lumiere and of course the Beast and Belle.
- When: Saturday April 22, Showtime at 2:00pm and 7:30pm; Sunday April 23, Showtime at 2:00pm
- Where: McPherson Playhouse, 3 Centennial Square
- Tickets: available online
- What: The Burlesque Uncensored is back. Get ready to enjoy burlesque the way you’ve never seen it before. They’re bringing a series of political, edgy, subversive, artistic and thought-provoking performances that will challenge your preconceived notions of what burlesque is.
- When: April 22 @ 8:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Where: Metro Studio Theatre
- What: Help support the Oaklands Sunset Market in raising funds for the 2017 season, funds raised will go directly to staff, rent, programs, and facilities. Live music performances, Coast Lunch Box, will be on site
- When: Sunday April 23 from 3:00pm – 8:00pm
- Where: Hoyne Brewery, 2740 Bridge Street
- Tickets: $20, available at the Hoyne Brewing Company Growler Station, Eventbrite or at the door
- What: Featuring local innovators and change makes in action. Innovative and interactive displays, art, music and more. Explore panels and workshops. Check out the electric cars and motorcycles.
- When: Saturday, April 22 from 10:00am-5:00 pm and Sunday, April 23
- Where: Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville Street
- Admission: to the festival exhibits, music, art and EV show is free of charge (outdoors and Clifford Carl Hall), ticket events available online.
- What: Supported by the District of Saanich to explore bikeways as they work on their new Active Transportation Plan. 7km bike ride through Saanich’s newest bike lanes and bikeways. End ride at Saanich Municipal Hall before 11:00 am in time to start the festival.
- When: Sunday April 23 from 9:30am – 11:00am
- Where: Craigflower Bridge
- Admission: FREE
- What: Selling marine related and recreational outdoor items such as tents, sleeping bags, kayaks, life jackets, tarps, RVs, rafts, trailers, outboard engines, fishing gear, boats, dinghies and more. Donation of items for the Museum is welcome. Free parking.
- When: Saturday April 22 from 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Where: Ogden Point Pier, 145 Dallas Road
- Admission: $5, children 5 and under FREE
- What: Join the work crew and help clean the beaches along the Songhees trail. Bins, gloves and other garbage picking items will be available. Prizes to be won for those who pick up the most garbage.
- When: Saturday, April 22 at 3:15 pm
- Where: Meet at Lululemon Athletica, 584 Johnson Street
Other events that may interest you: