What is your go to Bubble Tea order?
Milk tea, fresh fruit tea, or slush? Do you get tapioca pearls or coconut jellies?
The possibilities are endless and, in Victoria, so are the options to get your favourite tea drink.
To help you decide, we have compiled a list of 15 of the best tea shops in and around Victoria to satisfy your Bubble Tea craving:
The Bubble Tea place, located in Victoria’s historic Chinatown, is a downtown favourite. Be sure to stop by and try some of the classics or their own creations. The drink names are sure to make you laugh!
- Location: 532 Fisgard Street
- Hours: 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday to Sunday
SHAKE IT has a brand new location at Uptown! Stop by to try their menu of milk teas, fruit teas, cheese foam and slushies!
- Location: 101-3500 Uptown Boulevard
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Sunday
Ding Tea is open late to satisfy your bubble tea craving whenever it hits!
- Location: 3749 Shelbourne Street
- Hours: 12 p.m. to 11 p.m., Monday to Sunday
Chi Cha Teahouse’s extensive menu includes Cheesecake mousse tea, Matcha Based drinks, fresh fruit tea, featured sorbet tea, purple rice yogurt drinks, fruit yogurt slush and milk tea!
- Location: 1805 Fort Street
- Hours: 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Wednesday, 12 p.m. to 9 p.m., Thursday to Sunday
Loyaltea is a family-owned, Vancouver Island business. They specialize in handcrafted drinks and fresh teas with real fruits. Every drink is customizable with a selection of toppings, so you’ll be sure to get what you’re looking for!
- Location: 1609 Douglas Street
- Hours: 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Thursday, 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday to Sunday
Le Tea is located in Hillside Shopping Centre and is also available on Uber Eats!
- Location: 1644 Hillside Avenue, inside Hillside Shopping Centre
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday
Partea has a variety of fruit slush teas, fruit teas, tea lattes, hot tea and brown sugar drinks. Right now, they are offering a limited edition Coconut Pudding milk tea, stop by to try it while you can!
- Location: 1026 Blanshard Street
- Hours: 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Sunday
Chatime Bubble Tea’s jelly and juice drinks include both tapioca pearls and coconut jellies. They also offer oat milk options!
- Location: 1306 Douglas Street
- Hours: 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Sunday
BobaDog’s menu includes some delicious and creative hot dogs and a mixture of milk teas, milkshakes, fruit teas, smoothies and slushes!
- Location: 1108 Blanshard Street
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday and Tuesday, 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Wednesday to Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Sunday
If you aren’t sure what to get on your first visit to Fortea, they have a few suggestions! Try their Honey Milk Tea, Hokkaido Latte, Passion Fruit Black Tea, Grape Aloe Vera Juice or Strawberry Slush.
- Location: 101-1551 Cedar Hill Cross Road
- Hours: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., Monday to Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., Friday to Sunday
Some of Momo Tea’s most popular drinks are the Brown Sugar Bubble Milk, Panda Milk Macchiato and Passion Fruit Bomb. They are also available on DoorDash!
- Location: 762 Yates Street
- Hours: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday, 2 p.m. to 9 p.m., Thursday, 1:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., Friday to Sunday.