Feeling spooky yet?
For a limited time only, the very same sunny Saanichton Sunflower Field will be transformed into twists and turns of horror for some very exclusive fright nights.
If you’re feeling up for the challenge, you’re in luck! We’re giving away a pair of tickets to Ocean View Estates’ Fright Night so you can experience it for yourself. Contest details are below!
All of those who dare are invited to immerse themselves within the frightening field for the only two evenings before Halloween, on October 23rd and October 30th from 7:15 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Last year’s spooky Fright Night sold out quickly, so make sure you get tickets while supplies last.
The family-run farm is hosting the frightening event for the third time after it was wildly popular last year.
Their twisted interactive experience features evil clowns and zombies filling the former sunflower field and they’re all ready to scare the pants off of even the most daring visitor.
Scare enthusiasts are welcome to come in costume or dress as themselves, but are urged to wear appropriate rain and mud gear.
Ocean View Estates wants to remain spooky AND safe this year, and will have COVID-19 precautions in place.
Masks will be mandatory for all visitors, and the experience will be completely contactless with the ability to physically distance at all times.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult, and this event is not for anyone who suffers from cardiovascular health issues, is pregnant, or suffers from epilepsy that may be triggered by strobe lights.
For a chance to WIN 2 tickets to Saanichton Corn Maze’s Fright Night, complete one or more of the following steps to be entered:
- LIKE Saanichton Corn Maze on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- Like this Saanichton Corn Maze post on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- SHARE this article on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on October 21st. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- Saturday, October 23rd; 7:15 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, October 30th; 7:15 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Where: Saanichton Corn Maze, 7979 Central Saanich Road
- Tickets: $25 per person and can be purchased online